PHOTO CAROSEL

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MIDNIGHT MADNESS #5 LATE


This one is a week late but I wanted to share it with you. I had such a good time making it. I enjoy these challenges because we have such a diverse group. I know I keep saying that but, they really challence me to try new things and expand my creativity. I use some classic clip art and my Copics. I even used the air brush attachment to color the feathers. It is so much fun. If anyone is offering classes in your area, you need to try it. If you happen to be in my area, let me know we will get together.

Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Very nice Kim! :) I've been having fun trying new techniques too!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

very cool

Sue McMahon said...

This is really, really pretty Kimmie! Love the blue! It just pops!

I left you a little something on my blog to pick up!

Sue
http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/