PHOTO CAROSEL

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Midnight Madness 8



I make this little get well/pick him up card using another one ov Victoria Case great digi stamps. Doesn't every guy have a naughty nurse thought at one time??? Well, she is sure to raise his temperature. Sooooooooo sassy. Click on her name to check out her site& tell her who sent ya!
I used my Copics again. I even used them to color the the piece of ribbon under the phrase. I did'nt have a thing to match. I know I should be ashamed of myself, I should have ribbon of every color. Here is a very thrift trick, You never thought you'd hear me say thrifty, huh?Copics color everyting, so if you don't have a matching embelishment, color a white or cream one to match perfectly.

10 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute and sassy!! Love it Kimmy! Sure to cheer up any guy! That is for sure!! Great job with the sketch! Love that image!

Shawne said...

This is fun, love those colors, great card!!!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

What a Sassy Card, Kim! You're so good at making these :) love it xx~Jeni

Denise @ kc242 said...

I have to agree with everyone else. This is such a cute and sassy card. What guy wouldn't like it! Nice job on the sketch challenge.

vc said...

Very cute and sexy! Love the colors!! :o)
Hugs!

Carolyn said...

What a great card. You have some of the best images for the hubbies and guys out there. Would love to have some of these.

Carolyn, http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Kimmy, you always make the most fun cards..love the image and colors and yes she is very sassy!!!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Vavoom! My hubby would definitely like this one Kimmie! Super!

Sue McMahon said...

Thanks for the Copic tip. I never thought about coloring ribbon with it! I learn so much from all of you!! Great sassy card!

Priscilla said...

Hey Kimmie, I finally made it over here LOL You know what I think of your style right? I have always loved your flirty images on your cards. Remember, that I how I met you? I commented on one of your Bombshell cards :) Anyway, I can not wait for the post tomorrow. I will stop by again really soon. Better late than never right?