PHOTO CAROSEL

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Midnight Madness #20 and it's my Birthday

Hey Midnight madness Design team is in rare form this week. Wow those are some beautiful cards.

Mine is made using the most unique stamp from DRS. It is called stained glass. They have many more shapes and sizes. I will definately be doing a tutorial on this one in the near future. I stamped the stained glass in black ink and stamped an other stamp on top (I did the butterfly in grey for more contrast). I colored with Copics, higlighted they butterfly, also DRS, with glossy accents and here ya go.

It is my birthday today so my family has grounded me from the computer. Have a great day eveyone. Smile, 'cause its my birthday, its my birthday.

5 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

I love stained glass Kim. And your card is really gorgeous! I hope you had a fun birthday! :) Michelle

Sue McMahon said...

What a beautiful stamp you chose, Kim! Well done! Happy Birthday!!!

Lovely Linda said...

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy and celebrate BIG!! Love this stained glass card!! Just gorgeous!! I look forward to your tutorial! God bless you!

Priscilla said...

Can't wait for your tutorial on this stainglass tech. Hey, don't be such a stranger...come visit some of the teams blogs and comment. We would love to hear from you.

Conchita said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love stained glass card :)