PHOTO CAROSEL

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I love Crops

I have been coing to so many crops lately.  Last weekend I was at th Jobie crop in Vegas.  i got are you ready??  26 pages done...can you believe it?  I am still in shock.  I had such a good time with those ladies.  I had forgoten how much fun it could be to just sit down and create something.  Usually I am at my desk until the wee hours making somthing on the weekend.  It is differnt when you are with a group of wonderful women.  The conversations, the giggling, the crafting, and don't forget great food.  Thank you so much for including me.

For everyone to far from us to join us at a crop, grab a girlfriend and just spend an afternoon together being friends.  I know it will make your day brighter.

Love and hugs to all of you,
Kim

No comments: