PHOTO CAROSEL

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

COLOR THROWDOWN CHALLENGE #36







This is for my first color throwdown challange. You can play too. Just click here. This is fun, fun fun.
The ladies who take my classes laugh because I save all of that obnoxious plastic packaging and save it for projects like this. I used a sheet of clear plastic, stamped the image with stazon black, and applied art glitter and glue from the Original Glitter Queen, Barbara Trombley to the back of the clear plastic. So very easy, you've got to give it a try.

BTW her website has tons of great info and lots of tutorials. Ask your local craft store to get her products. They are a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. One jar lasts forever and is the sparkliest ever. The hardest part is deciding which colors to get.

I have one other glitter card on my blog. If you click on the right, you can see it. I will be posting more mext week, so be sure to sign up for my newsletter.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! What is that sparkly stuff? Yummy!
LeAnne
PS: Thanks for playing, glad to have you this week!

Barbara said...

OMGosh, this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you back next time!

Broni said...

I love all the sparkle and that fab layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! I hope you'll be back for many more!!