PHOTO CAROSEL

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beautiful Goodies for Midnight Madness Week 16


I really enjoyed coloring this beauty. The more I look at Michelle's drawings the more I love them. They are all so special. Make sure you join in the challenge for your chance at a free set of Michelle's work. Check out her sight when you get a chance. You will be amazed. Michelle Perkett. Michelle Perkett is an artist who believes that the world can always use more happiness, innocence, color and inspiration.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Kimmie!

Thank you for creating such a beautiful card from my "Air" goddess. She is SO beautiful! I love her lavender dress and matching eye shadow. I really love the background pattern and all of you embellishments. Wow, this is such a treat for me! Thank you so much for doing such a lovely design and for giving me such a wonderful spotlight on your blog. I really appreciate that!

Michelle :)

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Hi Kim! I love what you've done with this beautiful image! The lavenders are so soft and pretty. :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Kim! Lovely coloring of Michelle's artwork. Your card is simply beautiful with all of the soft shades! Lovely!

Rosemary said...

Your card is so beautiful!! Love it!

Priscilla said...

Well done with the Michelle Perkett image. You seem to do it week after week and produce such wonderful cards no matter what is asked of you. Thank you so much for being on the Midnight Madness design Team. It would not be the same without you :)
Priscilla

cabio's craft corner said...

That's a cool card Kimmie. You made a great use of this image and it turns out wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Cabio

Carol Hurlock said...

Kimmie what a delightful creation with that beautiful image. Your elements are spectacular with fabulous colors. A remarkable feast for the eyes. tfs

Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

i forgot to say last week how much I liked this card!